5.67 - 2.83
Material: Neodymium magnet
Model: N35 permanent magnet
Plating: nickel + copper + nickel three-layer electroplating
Maximum operating temperature: 80°C/176°F
Unit size: millimeter (mm.) 1mm=0.0394inch
Pole Direction: Axial Magnetization / Flat End Pole
Precautions for using magnets:
1. In the process of using the magnet, ensure the cleanliness of the workplace to prevent small impurities such as iron filings from being adsorbed on the surface of the magnet and affecting the normal use of the product.
2. NdFeB magnets should be stored in a ventilated and dry room. Acids, alkalis, organic solvents, water, and high temperature and high humidity environments are likely to cause magnets to rust, coatings to fall off, magnets to pulverize, and demagnetize.
3. The magnet should be kept away from magnetically sensitive objects such as disks, magnetic cards, tapes, bank cards, watches, and electronic medical devices such as cardiac pacemakers.
4. The magnet material is hard and brittle. It is made of sintered powder. During use, it should be ensured that the magnet will not be severely impacted. Please, handle with care. If it is used improperly, it is easy to cause damage and cracking of the magnet, which has nothing to do with the quality of the magnet.
5. The larger and thicker the magnet, the stronger the magnetic force. Please prevent your fingers from being hurt by magnets during use. Not for use under the age of 14.
6. Different batches of magnets have different tolerances.Please read the details carefully before buying
There are no reviews yet.